The curiosity that is Nikon’s Android 2.x digital camera, the Coolpix S800c, about as modern as Froyo (ouch!) has now received a high profile review at Imaging Resource. This is the last review we will mention on this blog about this camera.
- Pentax K-5 II & IIs at TPBG
- Sigma DP1 Merrill at IR
- Panasonic G6 at Trusted Reviews
- Ricoh GR (APS-C) at Dxomark
- Ricoh GR (APS-C) at ePhotozine
- Nikon P330 sensor at Dxomark
- Sigma DP1 Merrill at DSLR M.
- Canon D-Rebel T5i/700D at CNet
- Samsung NX300 at Fotopolis.pl
- Nikon D7100 at Photography Review
- Samsung NX300 at TPBG
- Olympus E-PM2 at dpreview
Tags1" sensor 1.5" sensor 1/1.x" sensor 1/2.x" sensor 2/3" sensor 35mmFF sensor 43M43-2X sensor APS-C sensor apuk big sensor primes camera labs canon g1x canon mount cnet cnet uk dci dcr dpreview dxomark ephotozine fotopolis fuji x-pro1 fuji xf system imaging resource microfourthirds neocamera nikon cx mount nikon mount olympus e-m5 optyczne pellicle mirror pentax k-mount photography blog photo review pocket lint rawsumer samsung nx-mount sony minolta alpha mount sony nex-7 sony nex e-mount sony rx100 steves digicams techradar trusted reviews wdc